Decorating the small space needs to face many challenges but if you go right you may find the best decor of your own choice even at small space.Academy of applied arts introduces you to some of the tips to get the right management of decorating space.
1. Get organized. As academy of applied arts say,Before you can design the perfect space, you absolutely must get organized. The key to maximizing the beauty of a small space is to give everything a home. Make sure that the stuff you are storing in your bedroom are all things that you use and need, and donate everything else.
2. Make your furniture multitask. Look to combine beauty and function when selecting furniture. Think beds with extra storage, nightstands with drawers, and tall armories.
3. Bring in the light. Light is key to making your space feel larger. Academy of applied arts suggest that If you have windows and lots of natural light, make sure to highlight them with beautiful window treatments. Fabulous bedside lamps and a nice ceiling fixture are always a great addition to any space.Mirrors are also the ideal wall decor for small spaces because they are decorative and reflect light into a space.
4. Think vertical. When floor space is precious, make sure you are maximizing your wall space. Take advantage of the walls by selecting a tall armoire, bookshelf, or dresser. Also, when hanging draperies, make sure to hang them as close to the ceiling as possible to maximize the visual height of the space.
5. Design like you dress. Keep your color palette simple, and don’t go for multiple statement pieces. Invest in items that are timeless, and have fun with accents that can easily be swapped in and out for seasons or style changes.